Oxygen 1.3 adds undo, Typekit support, the ability to style Code Blocks and Shortcodes, and includes a number of other interface enhancements and bug fixes.
Oxygen now has a Gmail-style one step undo for delete actions. Delete a section by accident? Just click undo.
Connect Oxygen to Typekit and use Typekit fonts on your site. Just enter your Typekit API key and choose a kit to use with Oxygen.
Code Block & Shortcode Styling
Code Blocks and Shortcodes can now be styled just like any other element in Oxygen. We're also currently working on a way to style the output of Code Blocks and Shortcodes - you'll be able to just point at some plugin output and style it. Stay tuned.
Here are some of the things we are working on currently:
- Ability to visually style Code Block, Shortcode, & Widget output
- Support for native WP menus
- Reliable DOM tree drag & drop.
We've fixed a number of bugs and made some minor UI & functionality enhancements.
- Added: subfolders inside Pages folder
- Changed: Pages folder added back to the Design Set folder
- Improved: Preview images loading only when visible
- Fixed: error message for nested re-usable elements
- Fixed :after state not showing for media queries in builder
- Fixed: components converted to re-usable losing position in the DOM tree
- Fixed: page not loading because of [ in the text components
- Fixed: Text widget link bug
- Fixed: Firefox invisible cursor for Text Link